Anime watching is the ultimate rage in today’s time. Where to watch exciting anime series? Well, a lot of people tune into Funimation to watch their favorite anime series. Many people however can encounter the problem of not finding Funimation subtitles in their language on this app/website. Language should never be the barrier to accessing your favorite anime series and characters. Funimation provides you with access to many languages like Portuguese, English, Japanese or French.
You can use Funimation on PC, through apps on Android and iOS platforms. Funimation subtitles may not work on PS4, in the same way, Funimation subtitles may not work on Xbox. You can tune into the app settings on other platforms like PC or phone where Funimation subtitles are not out of sync. Here’s a list of steps on How to get subtitles on Funimation:
1. Download Option: Funimation subtitles downloading option is not there. You can only access the pre-available subtitles with the video. But you can include subtitles, just make sure your Adobe Flash Player is working fine. Most subtitles on other platforms are made only for the latest media players.
2. Syncing subtitles: Funimation subtitles can be out of sync. In that case you can manage the timeline, by adjusting the video and the subtitles. Or there is another option of using another language.
1. Visit the Funimation website. Or simply type in Funimation in your google search bar.
2. Log In: Key in your details. Try signing in to the Funimation app. Please type in your correct details, if wrong you might click on the forgot password option, which will be right below the gaps.
3. Visit My Account: After signing in, on the extreme top right corner, click on the smiley face. There you need to click on My Account. My Account has a host of control options in regards to your usage, features and security-related aspects.
4. Changing Funimation Subtitles: Here you need to click on the preferences section on the My Account page. You can look for a video settings option. Click on that option. This option will help you optimize the language of your choice.
5. Changing Subtitle Settings: On the same page, at the bottom end of the language option, you will find the option of subtitles and captioning settings. You can change the Funimation subtitle font here. If Funimation subtitles are too big, you can also change the size of the font. If Funimation subtitles are out of sync, you can adjust them with the length of the video.
6. Choosing a Default Option of Subtitles: You can also save the desired language and use it as a default language every time you open Funimation. You will get the subtitles of only that particular language.
Well, in just a few simple steps you can get or change the subtitle settings on your PC or App. Let us see something more about the Funimation subtitle setting.
How to get subtitles on Funimation? This seems to be a bigger question for everyone. As said, to access subtitles, in PC, one can access my account and then select my preferences and then move on to video settings to choose a default language option. You can save the option as well for future use. There can be common problems in the frame and language parallel movement of the video. This is a common concern quite generic to most users of the platform. What you can do is include a subtitle file from your part, with the right codecs installed on your browser the subtitles will appear okay.
Subtitle settings in the Funimation App are better off than the PC for sure. As suggested, people can find fewer problems in the app than in the browser while accessing the subtitles. There can be issues with the browser and that can catch up with the subtitle settings. Optimizing subtitles is an issue of prevalence. People should not use the italic font in general while accessing content off of Funimation, because the italic font appears faded and might not be visible in some cases.
Well, you can also download Funimation subtitles as an external SRT file or add them to the anime itself using a third-party downloader tool. Let us see the details below.
MyStream Funimation Downloader tool is one of the great tools when it comes to downloading the anime video from Funimation streaming platform. Not just downloading video, it has enhanced features listed below:
With these features, you can easily download subtitles from Funimation and also change subtitle settings. You can now enjoy your favorite anime without any intervention.
So, these are some tips when accessing subtitles in Funimation. You can use/change subtitles I Funimation as per your requirement. You can also choose to download them using third party downloader tool.