Netflix, which is based in the United States, has amassed a considerable part of the U.S. video-on-demand market. Netflix now provides a selection of films, television series, and original programming, referred to as Netflix Originals. After signing up for a Netflix account, you may view movies and TV shows immediately on the web at netflix.com from your personal computer or on any Internet-connected device that supports the Netflix app, such as smart TVs and smartphones as well as streaming media players and game consoles.
However, it is inevitable that Netflix error messages may occur when you are streaming videos. But don’t worry. We have figured out the majority of these error codes and their solutions. This article will provide you with some practical and feasible solutions to Netflix Error Code -11800, -100 and -14.
For other error codes on Netflix, click on the following links.
If you come across a Netflix error message like:
A problem occurred while playing this item. Try again later, or select a different item. Go to www.netflix.com/support for more information.
or Cannot play title. Please try again later.
You are likely to have encountered Netflix Error Code -11800. It usually refers to data saved on your device that has to be updated. Similarly, Netflix Error Code -100 can be caused by the same reason. To fix the problem, follow the troubleshooting listed below.
1. Turn off your Apple TV and the TV to which it's attached for more than 2 minutes.
2. Reconnect both devices and restore them to their original state.
3. Try Netflix once more.
1. Unplug your device from power for at least 1 minute, and then plug your device back in.
2. Turn the device back on with the Fire TV remote.
3. Try Netflix again.
1. Press the side button and one of the volume buttons simultaneously until the power off slider shows. Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.
2. To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
3. Try reopen Netflix again.
Steps to change your network connection for different devices usually resemble each other, so here let’s take Apple TV for an example.
1. Go to Settings > Network > Wi-Fi. Select your current Wi-Fi network and click Forget Network.
2. Press Menu or Back button on your Apple TV Remote. Select Network again and select another Wi-Fi network to connect.
3. Reopen Netflix to see whether the problem is solved.
Here we take iPhone for an instance.
1. From the Home screen, select App Store > Search > Netflix > Update.
2. Wait until the update is completed and try Netflix again.
Note: Please keep in mind that following these steps will erase all data stored on your device. Apps, stored passwords, and other information may be included. Please check that you have access to the login details for any applications or services, including the password for your Wi-Fi network, before proceeding.
1. Press the Home button on your remote.
2. Select Settings > System or Device > Restore to Factory Defaults.
3. Try Netflix again.
Sorry, we could not reach the Netflix service. Please try again later. (-14)
Netflix Error Code -14 tends to appear with the above error message, typically indicating that there is an issue with your network connection. Solutions to Netflix Error Code -14 have been attached below.
1. Go to netflix.com/clearcookies. This step will sign you out of your account.
2. Select Sign In and enter your Netflix email and password.
3. Try Netflix again.
1. Form the Home screen, select Settings > General > Apps or Applications > Manage Applications > Netflix > Storage > Clear Data.
2. Try Netflix again.
This part is the same as what I have mentioned in Netflix Error Codes -11800 and -100 Solutions, and please slide up to see the detailed instructions.
If you want to watch Netflix titles without any error message, the best option should be a Netflix video downloader that can let you view the downloaded videos offline without any hassles.
KeepStream Netflix Downloader is one of the unique and perfect tools that should get the task done for you. As an all-inclusive, comprehensive and powerful Netflix downloader, it can prove to be something that you would find extremely impressive with its capabilities.